A reply:
"This is Sansevieria cylindrica.   I had this ornamental plant in my house
in Chennai.   However the leaves are not clear in the photographs. Leaves
are very characteristic i.e. cylindrical and look like  the vegetable drum
sticks (murungu kai ).   Please check the leaves for confirmation." from
Mahadeswara ji.