Hi, Ananta ji,
I have added you as a member.

You can see Detailed & Brief posting guidelines at
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/posting-guidelines. For posting
to the group, e-mail to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com

*For changing mailing options*, please follow the following steps:

Sign in at home page at http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix, if
not already signed.

Click on ‘Membership’

Select from options on ‘How do you want to read this group ?’ & click on
‘Update settings’.

You may choose from one of the four options given below, as at present on
an average around 120 messages per day in around 40 mails are received:

*‘Email - send each message as it arrives’* option,

*‘No Email; read this group on the web’* option,

*‘Abridged Email; send a summary of new activity each day’* option or

*‘Digest Email’ option- * send all new messages in a single daily email’

You can mail to itpm...@googlegroups.com, if you are unable to do so
yourself.

Welcome to Efloraofindia.

On 3 July 2012 15:02, ananta borah <anant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear efloraindia team,
> I request you to kindly include me in the group for which I am giving my
> basic information:
> Name: ANANTA BORAH
> Educational Qualification: M.Sc., Ph. D.
> Subject: Botany (Specialization: Angisoperm Taxonomy)
> Date of Birth: 05/01/1973
> Occupation: Govt. Service
> Address: Dept. of Botany, Birjhora Mahavidyalaya, P.O & Dist.:
> Bongaigaon-783380, Assam, India.
>
> E mail: anant...@gmail.com
>
> Thanking you in anticipation,
> Ananta Borah

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1900 members &
1,20,700 messages on 30/6/12) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 7000 species).
India'.