Thanks a lot for the honor Sir. Best wishes of you all provide me encurage
for all this. Actulay you deserve the all honors of this episode as you not
only critically responded to each mail but also help us a lot in
identifications. You have rightly said that enthusiastic Contribution of
Dinesh Ji, Prashant Ji, Nidhan Ji, Rajesh Ji, Mani Ji, Dalia Ji, Pankaj Ji,
Debashish ji, Manoj Ji, Umesh Ji and Tabish Ji were the real strength of
this month long episode.
Thanks

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Friends
> The Valley of Flowers Week which we had to convert into a month long
> episode due to unmanageable load of uploads is a real feather in the
> history of our Group. The true heroes of this episode have been Dinesh ji,
> Prashant ji, Balkar ji, Nidhan ji, Rajesh ji, Mani ji, Dalia ji, ably
> supported by Pankaj ji, Debashish ji and Smita who between them shared
> nearly 1150 uploads of interesting plants from this rich valley, receiving
> more than 5000 responses, something which we never imagined at any stage. I
> would especially thank Tabish ji and Tiwari ji for maintaining the interest
> in this episode by plating a major role in resolving identity of many
> plants. It has been a real pleasure for me to be a part of this episode,
> seeing many Himalayan plants for the first time and seeing many others
> after a gap of more than 40 years.
>      Though all our uploaders have been the Heroes of this episode, but
> the real Hero of this special episode has been Dr. Balkar Singh, who not
> only helped Rajesh ji in organising the VOF trip, but also coordinated  the
> episode, and above all, the real criterion for this honour, uploaded the
> highest number of plants, nearly 305.
>       Congratulations Dr. Balkar Singh ji.........and thank you very much
> for making it possible.
>

> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor