Sir,

Thank you very much for all details on *Coix* and *Chionachne*. This grass
is from another place and i could not get closer to the species of the
earlier post. I think i will be able to identify the three species in
future, based upon the keys you have given here. Descriptions available in
Flora of China and Flora of Pakistan are often confusing. specially
regarding the leaves sizes.

Regards,

surajit