Thanks Satish ji
efloraofindia will benefit the most if more and more members understand the
value of character photography (as you have termed it). It would be much
more easier for those trying to identify. Perhaps we have to abandon the
concept of "flower alone is enough".

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/