Strange but true perhaps

Both above links of Hibiscus tetraphyllus which I doubted,  to me actually
may be Thespesia lampas. Here are the links again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41867788@N07/3989376096/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41867788@N07/3933763097/sizes/z/in/photostream/

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089