>From: Drewsta Merefield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Australia only wants the blood shed in TIM-TIM to stop. After twenty five
>years of torturing the people.

wes-e-wes:
Do you how the TRIGGER work ? The trigger of TimTim is Portugal who did NOT
give any responsibility when Portugal minggat from TimTim.

>Australia doesn't want to rule over Indonesia or
>become a super power in Asia.

Your MEDIA GIVE us the image of that, how Howard and Downer talk in TV, how
Bishop Hilton Deakin blames the Muslim army killing the Catholic people, how
Vatican points finger to Islamic Fundamentalist again Catholic people in
TimTim in your Australian TV, HORTA who accuse non christian as a trouble
maker in TimTim via your TV media. Are those Australian culture ? Those talk
via Australian Media HURT and HURT *MILLION* Indonesian people who NOT
involved in TimTim. Again please record your PM and Foreign Minister, etc.
the way they talk, sombong!

>Jangan lupa, Indonesia can never invade Australia

Again, Indonesian media never publish to invade Australia, but Australia
Media made that report in TV.

>Australia doesn't want to invade Indonesia. There will be no war between
>the two.

Direct war won't, but we need a proof in future, what will happen with the
baby of TimTim, any pangkalan militer asing di sana, apakah akan menjadi
pusat pergerakan untuk disintegrasi Republik Indonesia.

wes-e-wes
how ever, Image is printed and already get stuck in million Indonesian
people heart who not involve in TimTim, siapa yang bertanggung jawab ?

wes-e-wes