Yes.

Ideally I would like to have:

GlobalConfigurationBuilder global = new GlobalConfigurationBuilder();
global
    .addExecutor().name("blah");
    .addScheduledExecutor().name("sched");

Configuration config = new Configuration();
config
    .clustering().async().replQueueExecutor("blah")
    .eviction().executor("sched");

Don't take the above as a proposed API, it's just to make things clearer.

Tristan