On 12-12-05 10:53 AM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
Yes.

Ideally I would like to have:

GlobalConfigurationBuilder global = new GlobalConfigurationBuilder();
global
    .addExecutor().name("blah");
    .addScheduledExecutor().name("sched");

Configuration config = new Configuration();
config
    .clustering().async().replQueueExecutor("blah")
    .eviction().executor("sched");

Don't take the above as a proposed API, it's just to make things clearer.
Tristan,

I am a bit slow these days. Apologies! So we would *not* have well-known predefined executors any more, the way we do now? This approach seems to allow addition of arbitrarily named executors! Which is ok I guess, but I am viewing this from a perspective of Map/Reduce impl code. There we would need to look up a well known named executor?

Regards,
Vladimir