Thank you for your answer.

So let's admit that I have 2 metrics collected every 15 seconds during 24h

- cpu with 20 values
- mem with 10 values

The total size of stored data will be 3 bytes * 8 metrics per minutes *
1440 minutes ?

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/eaeedbf3-39ae-4792-b48e-d9e5a34a2444%40googlegroups.com.