Hi all,

Let's say we have a measurement "storage/free" which has a tag "host" and I
want to have a single value which shows summarized value of free space among
all hosts.

If I run this I get average among all hosts:
SELECT mean("value") FROM "storage/free" WHERE time > now() - 1d GROUP BY
time(1d)

If I run this I get multiple values (one per host) as a result:
SELECT mean("value") FROM "storage/free" WHERE time > now() - 1d GROUP BY
time(1d), host

Could anybody tell me if it is possible to get a single value which would be
the sum for all hosts?

Regards,
Stanislav

--