I guess my description of what I am looking for was not explained well.  I
really want a way to create a stateless alert that i can fire without it
transitioning back to OK.

I want to be able to fire an alert with no real level, when something
happens.  Example a docker container crashes, I would like a notification
for it exiting, but I don't want to see it "recover" back to an OK state.

Maybe I will look into adding notification() node, something that is
stateless, simply fire and forget about it.

--
Remember to include the version number!
---