I've been using it to keep my systems clean and it hasn't cause me
a problem.  I'm currently evaluating IMAP 2.0.11 so that I can upgrade
for 1.6.24.  Any ideas what would be the best way to hook in
the virus scanner.  Would it be best to call from Exim before
it calls deliver, or should I spawn it from Cyrus?

 -Allan

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:45:51 +0100, Manfred Gschweidl wrote:

>hello!
>
>you can also use amavis for scanning emails.
>
>manfred
>

>--On Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2001 22:15 -0600 Avi Schwartz
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On a Linux installation I am using Antivir/avmailgate made by H+BEDV
>> (http://www.hbedv.com/) in Germany.  It is free for personal use.
>>
>> Avi
>>
>> --On Wednesday, February 14, 2001 06:56:26 PM -0600 Paul Wiechman
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> I think that the list could benefit from it. Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Paul Wiechman

>> --
>> Avi Schwartz                  Get a Life,
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Get Linux!

<- Allan Rafuse ->
Systems Administrator
Freeview Publishing Inc.