Hello,

 I need to forward a message with a modified "To:" field.  The
"redirect" sieve action just changes the SMTP envelope (or makes
the MTA change the envelope).

 Is there a sieve action to do what I want?  Is it possible that
there might be one, sometime?

 The reason I need this is that mobile phone providers often do not
accept mail that is not explicitly addressed to the recepient
(to prevent expensive spamming I suppose).  I imagine this is
an application of sieve (e.g, filter urgent messages and forward
them to a mobile phone) that would be useful to others.

Thank you,

Juan