Yes sir, do I feel happy!  Well, through the pain and
suffering follows cyrus imap and sendmail!  I finally
configured them both and my mail server is up
and running!  That was THE BIGGEST BITCH to get working though
and I've really had to do a lot of hacking and thread reading
to get it just right.

I want to make one comment about cyrus (et all).  There
REALLY NEEDS TO BE BETTER DOCUMENTATION ON A SYSTEM LIKE
THIS!!!  I mean all the way to every nook and cranny
that pertains to sendmail to sasl to imapd!  I learned a
hell of a lot of stuff on all three but I REALLY had to
hack to get them working together.  Does it need to be
this hard??  Is there a reason for it being this hard??
Do people out there want it to be this hard so that
others may suffer??

Anyhow, I plan on FULLY documumenting my efforts and
pitfalls and posting this to the list and the website
because I'm SICK of it being this hard.  I mean, people
don't hack RPM'm and sendmail.mc files all day and
it really could be easier.

-thanks to all who helped, Greg

Greg Lynn
System Admin / Programmer