It wasn't a perfect install, but after reading docs provided with the
tarball, I was able to install and set it up in under an hour... Just the
usual library/config problems with open source building on Solaris (very
minor)...

I surely can't complain about something that is GIVEN away for FREE and
WORKS flawlessly....

Thanks to all who have provided this software/docs/patches over the years
that I have used it....

Eric

--
Eric Wisti                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."