As I described in my previous email a core dump is produced by deliver.
I now discovered, that every delivery causes a core dump.

Before I used a procmail script like

  :0 w
  | $DELIVERMAIL -a $LOGNAME -m user.$LOGNAME

  ($DELIVERMAIL is "/usr/local/bin/deliver -r $SENDER")

Since I checked the exit status of this recipe with the w flag a following
recipe was executed sending a warning message that the mail couldn't be
delivered. This caused a mail loop with a bad configured mailing list.

I removed the w flag but that's of course not a solution if each
message causes deliver to throw a core.

As I wrote, these problems occur since the upgrade 1.6.24 -> 2.0.13

Any hints greatly appreciated.

 Werner
--
Werner Reisberger         pgp-public-key available:
Viktoriastr. 15        http://www.pure.ch/mypubkey.txt