Applied patch and... Still no luck. Here's the log:

Jun  9 12:03:22 spicymeatball imapd: could not getenv(CYRUS_SERVICE)
Jun  9 12:03:22 spicymeatball service-imapd[21427]: executed
Jun  9 12:03:22 spicymeatball service-imapd[21427]: unable to set close
on exec: Bad file descriptor
Jun  9 12:03:22 spicymeatball
Jun  9 12:05:39 spicymeatball master: unable to change limit of file
descriptors available
Jun  9 12:05:39 spicymeatball master[21492]: process started
Jun  9 12:05:39 spicymeatball master[21494]: about to exec
/usr/cyrus/bin/ctl_mboxlist
Jun  9 12:05:39 spicymeatball ctl_mboxlist[21494]: running mboxlist recovery
Jun  9 12:06:13 spicymeatball imapd: could not getenv(CYRUS_SERVICE)