On Thu, 09 Aug 2001, Tarjei Huse spewed into the ether:
<snip>
> > Can't locate Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm in @INC and it goes on to list what
> > @INC includes.  I think it all about this crap with redhat where it
> > doesn't put things in /usr/local/whatever and all these proggys expect
> > stuff there.. *sigh*
> Yup. I think configuring -with-perl=/usr helps! Also, you can go into the
> Makefile in the cyradm dor and change the position there.
Why not use the -I flag? that appends the directory following it into
@INC.
perl script -I /path/to/parent/of/Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm -x..........
works perfectly fine for me.

Devdas Bhagat
--
Never tell people how to do things.  Tell them WHAT to do and they will
surprise you with their ingenuity.