On 09/26/01 01:51 PM, Jeremy Howard sat at the `puter and typed:
> . . .
> There's no default rule to override plussed users--this can only occur if
> you've specifically added such a rule. If you haven't explicitly played with
> Sieve then this is definitely not your problem.
>
> So I'm all out of ideas :-( Maybe it's something to do with your MTA config,
> which somehow fails to pass on the + bit properly...

Actually, that was my first suspicion, but that would show up in the
procmail logs.  It explicitly shows the command (in verbose mode) used
to deliver the message:
/usr/local/cyrus/bin/deliver -q -m root -- leblanc

where root is the folder and leblanc is the userid - this was sent to
leblanc+root, so that is correct.

I even tried the commandline alternative offered by another helpful
person, but that was the same result.  So, I suspect I have ruled out
the MTA and the mail filter.  It is somewhere between deliver and
cyrus imap.  I still think this is a config issue, but I haven't a
clue what would cause this.  What configuration does lmtp use? It is
affected by the cyrus.conf, right?

Here is what I have in that conf:
SERVICES {
  # add or remove based on preferences
  imap          cmd="imapd" listen="imap" prefork=0
  imaps         cmd="imapd -s" listen="imaps" prefork=0
  pop3          cmd="pop3d" listen="pop3" prefork=0
  pop3s         cmd="pop3d -s" listen="pop3s" prefork=0
  # sieve               cmd="timsieved" listen="sieve" prefork=0

  # at least one LMTP is required for delivery
  lmtp          cmd="lmtpd" listen="lmtp" prefork=0
  lmtpunix      cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/imap/socket/lmtp" prefork=0
}

Now, I am starting to suspect that I might want to kill one of those
lmtp* entries.  Any thoughts?

Thanks for sticking with me on this!
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 ԿԬ

If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z.  X is work.  Y
is play.  Z is keep your mouth shut.
    -- Albert Einstein