Hello,

I am new to the mailing list

  I have configured cyrys Imap server 1.5.19 on ds20 alpha server with
digital unix OS.If we telnet to port 143, imapd runs. But if I try to select the inbox
of any
user, it shows Inbox doesnot exist. pop3 service is running on the same server with
Qpopper and
9000users are  using pop3 services.Is it possible to configure imap as well as pop3

service with cyrus.

       What are the steps required for that. Our aim is to start webmail
service for the users. We installed roxen web server with IMHO module on a
seperate m/c. But not able to configure pop3 as well as imap  with cyrus.

    Can anyone help in this regard

Mini Jerome