Hello.

I am new to this -info list, but I have been using Cyrus IMAPD for
several months now, and really enjoy it.  Just a few days ago, I was
able to work on getting Sieve working, and it works quite well.  The
only problem is that I wish to get notifications working.  I compiled
cyrus --with-notify=unix, but I have no idea where to go from here!  I
have the "simple perl scripts" from the contrib/notify_unix directory,
also, but whenever I send an e-mail to myself, I don't see any
notification happening.  Any hints/suggestions/solutions/sample code?  I
am quite lost right now, and I hope some of you can be helpful.

Thanks in advance!
James