We are going to set up a failover solution for a cyrus IMAP server with
two machines and a shared disk array (which holds a journaling file
system). Now I assume one machine has failed and the second one is taking
over the file system - is it safe to start cyrus on the second machine
immediately or must I run some command like reconstruct before to check
cyrus' consistency? Or can I run reconstruct after Cyrus has started up? I
suppose there other people on the list with a similar configuration, so
there must be some experience... ?

--
        geetings,
        Klaus Jähne