I had to move my imap server from one machine to another.  I used tar for
that purpose.  The only problem I encountered was that the version of
SleepyCat's Berkley DB on the machines did not match so I had to dump the
DB tables from the old machine and import them into the new machine.

Avi

--On Wednesday, November 14, 2001 11:46:52 PM -0500 Vincent Stoessel

--
Avi Schwartz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I have to share the credit. I invented it, but Bill made it
famous." - IBM engineer Dave Bradley describing the
control-alt-delete reboot sequence