On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 09:58:09AM -0600, John Wade wrote:

> If anyone is interested in the full set of steps, I could post it to the
> list.

John -

I'm most interested in the ctl_mailbox dump and import command you and others
apparently know how to use. I don't have much experience working with
sleepycat databases so I'm not sure how one would go about this. If you
could post that info I think it would at the very least be helpful to me :)

Thanks.

--
Regards,
 Scott Russell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])