Sorry I was out of the loop for this thread, I'm a little behind on my
mail.  I'm currently testing a new version of imapmigrate -- I'll add
this patch and it will be included in the next release. Thanks, Scot!

--
Jules Agee
System Administrator

Private communication between citizens is necessary to ensure the
continued preservation of freedom. For more information, see:
http://www.computerprivacy.org/archive/03171998-5.shtml

My public encryption key is available here:
http://keyserver.pgp.com/pks/lookup?op=get&exact=on&search=0x21662FE4