Hey guys,

    I forget if this has been discussed before, so please forgive me if it
    has (but I didn't find all that much useful info in the archives).

    As of now quotas are bound per mailbox.  a) Is there a way to bind this
    to system quotas as well?  (so if user foo has a 10 MB quota but a 5 MB
    quota for Cyrus, have that 5 MB subtracted from the 10 MB).  Or must
    some sort of script be written.  b) Is there a way to enforce group
    quotas (maybe not in a similar way, but at least at the cyrus level)?

    Thanks.

--
 Kevin