kjm> Or for virtual domains.  If I want to give a domain 25 MB of mail storage,
kjm> and they make as many accounts as they want, but the total mail usage for
kjm> all those accounts can't go above 25 MB.  That sort of thing.

Perhaps not terribly dynamic, but you could use different cyrus
partitions, possibly mapped to different filesystem partitions.
Probably for this to work without too much hassle you'd need to use
some kind of RAID solution so that each of these partitions can be
placed on a separate LUN.

--
Amos