Birger Toedtmann wrote:

> * I first tried to install cyrus-imapd with apt-get - installed cyrus-imapd +
> * cyrus-common and felt like working : WRONG!
> * Cannot find imap.conf..
> *
> * Well then I went to cyrus homepages and dl'd cyrus-sasl-1.5.27.tar.gz &
> * cyrus-imapd-2.0.16.tar.gz
>
> Why that if only the imapd.conf is missing?  /etc/cyrus.conf and
> /etc/imapd.conf are well documented by their respective man pages,
> did the debian packagers opt them out?

I'm running Testing, but with my Cyrus install I also got the manpages,
and a reasonable /etc/imapd.conf.

ii  cyrus-admin    1.5.19-9       CMU Cyrus mail system (administration tool)
ii  cyrus-common   1.5.19-9       CMU Cyrus mail system (common files)
ii  cyrus-dev      1.5.19-9       CMU Cyrus mail system (developer files)
ii  cyrus-imapd    1.5.19-9       CMU Cyrus mail system (IMAP support)

Emile