I have Cyrus 2.0.9 running on RH 7.1.  I want to move some of my mail
users to another partition because it is getting full.  I downloaded the
move_imap_users scripts to do this and I can't get the fast.imap script
to work.  I went into the fast.imap script and edited it putting the
adminid as cyrus and the password.  It still doesn't work.  Acouple of
questions:

1.    Is there a special place these scripts need to be placed?  I was
in the same directory as the script when I used the cyradm -file command
to run it.

2. Is there a way to maunally move a user?

Thanks for the help.

--
Richmond Dyes
IS Director