On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 08:04:16PM +0000, simon wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 19:18, Scott Russell wrote:
> > Greets.
> >
> > Does anyone have any examples for using cyrus deliver from perl? I'm making
> > a few perl admin scripts and would like to use the deliver exec to directly
> > dump mail into a users mailbox.
> >

> You could use Net::LMTP instead ?? ( or support both)

Can Net::LMTP force a message to be delivered even if the mailbox is over
quota?

> How to use deliver is mainly in the deliver manpage . Its really
> easy to use by hand.

Yeah, saw the man page. Was getting lmtp socket errors calling it from the
command line by hand. I figured I was missing something an example would be
enough to set me straight.

--
Regards,
 Scott Russell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])