Hi,

dpuryear> Why installed cyrus-imapd via ports under FreeBSD. Perhaps they had a
dpuryear> reason. I did just confirm the version:

FreeBSD port of cyrus-imapd has an IPv6 awareness by applying my an
IPv6 support patch.  To accept both IPv6 and IPv4 without relying on
IPv4-mapped IPv6 address, the service structure is extended.  Though I
don't met such problem, it may break the process management of master.
If you don't use an IPv6 at all, please try disabling an IPv6 by
following setting and tell me the result:

  pop3          cmd="pop3d" listen="0.0.0.0:pop3" prefork=0

# An IPv6 patch for 2.1.4 has `tcp4' and `tcp6' in 'proto' for this
# purpose.

Sincerely,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/