Ken Murchison wrote:

>I'm running a config almost the same as you and have never seen this
>problem.  AFAIK, the CMU guys have never seen this either.  Do you have
>a core that you can run a backtrace on, or can you force a core by
>setting MALLOC_CHECK_=2 before starting master (see malloc(3) for
>details)?

Most of the segfaults were due to the problem that imapd_out or imapd_in
were corrupted. The workaround discussed in our patch has solved most of
these. I'll try and get a core file for the rare segfaults that we still
get to see what the unresolved issues are. The imapd_out corruption
problem can't be solved by studying the core file AFAICT because we
can't see where the corruption is occuring.

>What's your DB config look like?  Are you using skiplist for everything
>by any chance?

Yes, 2.1.3 with skiplist for everything. We have the tls cache turned
off, however. We prune the delivery database with -E0 every hour to
avoid it getting big (otherwise DB recovery takes too long).