That was it, no problem deleting now. Thank you.

On Monday, June 16, 2003, at 04:17 PM, Wil Cooley wrote:

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 12:31, Lee wrote:
I created the directories spool/imap/user/joe/INBOX and INBOX/A =D and
INBOX/A =D/Accounts, then i ran recontruct -R on user/joe, but that
just returned the following errors:

user.joe.INBOX.A =D: System I/O error Bad file descriptor
user.joe.INBOX.A =D.Accounts: System I/O error Bad file descriptor
Any other ideas?

Did you make sure they're owned by cyrus:mail?

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *

<signature.asc>