daniel qian wrote:

I wonder if there is a solution of this for Cyrus Imap like MS Outlook with
Exchange. Many of my users like to have it because they access their email
both from office and home but they only want to maintain one copy of their
contacts.

There is a webmail program called IMHO that works with the ROXEN (www.roxen.com) web server. It maintains its' address book and preferences in a message stored in a folder caled "imhoprefs". Earlier versions had a size limitation which I believe is fixed in the most recent version.

Cheers,
Tom