Christian Schulte wrote:

Hello,

I just wonder if the ANNOTATEMORE extension could be used for something like that. After reading the RFC I know that an annotation is available for every single mailbox/folder but why not store the users contacts and addresses as an annotation in the users INBOX? Any reasons why not do that? Are there any limits in size for an annotation?

There are no prefined limits, but I think storing a complete contact database as an annotation is not a good use of ANNOTATEMORE.

IMSP and ACAP are designed for this type of thing.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127