Igor Brezac wrote:
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Andrzej Filip wrote:
Mike Brodbelt wrote:
A Clockwork Orange wrote:
sendmail-8.12.6+cyrus-imapd-2.0.17

I'd like sendmail to check presence of the cyrus mailbox during
establishing SMTP connection.
If the cyrus mailbox doesn't present sendmail drops SMTP connection
(doesn't recieve email).
What have i to write in sendmail.mc file?

I use virtusertable map for this purpose. You need to ensure that the virtusertable is in sync with the cyrus mailbox list.

I also thought that "virtusertable like" solutions [periodic dump of cyrus mailbox data into existing sendmail databases] are the best but most people had wanted "real time" synchronization.

[...]

-- Andrzej [pl>en: Andrew] Adam Filip http://www.polbox.com/a/anfi/ [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [former: [EMAIL PROTECTED]