Joe Thomas wrote:

        I also recently changed to 'unixhierachysep: yes' and
have a slightly different problem with INBOX*. In my case,
I've used the correct cm, however, I only get 1 set of INBOX^*
folders at the top level and no INBOX'es for individual users.
I use SquirrelMail as a WEB interface and everyone can see
anything in the INBOX'es.  I'm still in the process of bringing
the whole system up so I only have two or three users at the
moment for testing purposes. Anyways, if anyone has thoughts on
what might be going on, I'd appreciate hearing them.

I'm nto sure I understand the problem. This might be an issue with squirrelmail, but I don't know. If you can post the output of cyradm lm, we might be able to help.

-- Kenneth Murchison Oceana Matrix Ltd. Software Engineer 21 Princeton Place 716-662-8973 x26 Orchard Park, NY 14127 --PGP Public Key-- http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp