Thank you for the suggestion, but I think "autocreateinboxfolders" takes as an argument a static list of sub-mailboxes to create, upon the auto-creation of an INBOX. So it doesn't enable the dynamic creation of an arbitrary mailbox, based on a delivery request.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks again!

Jack