Hi there,

I have a problem with my old easysieve-script and a new cyrus(2.1.15) installation. If I produce an autorespond message like this:

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:23:04 +0200
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: test

à ae à oe à ue

the email client shows only

ï ae ï oe ï ue

in the message view. If I change the clients character encoding from UTF-8 to ISO-8895-x I can see the umlauts. Then I tried the following:
I used iconv and changed the encoding of my default.script from ISOxxx to UTFxxx and then I could see the umlauts too.

Now I have two questions:

Can I change "Content-Type:" somewhere in sieve to ISOxxx ?
Or how can I save the default.script directly with UTFxxx encoding (is it more a kind of linux configuration issue like save all text files allways in UTF)?

I hope someone can give me a hint. Thanks in advance.

d a n i e l