Am Monday 02 January 2006 18:12 schrieb Holm Kapschitzki:

> >(Why do you ask this question in multiple Mailinglists? Is this a
> > contest?)
>
> I thought for the debian package the debian mailinglist is a good idea,
> too. But the all asked were answered at this list..

Please think of the work people do answering questions in one list while it is
already answered in another List.

> I think one method is saslauthd, but i want to use auxprop with the sql
> plugin to authenticated the users. And at this way i need this line for
> sql in my smtpd.conf
>
> sql_statement: SELECT password from mailbox where username='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
>
> cause i want to use cyrus to manage virtual domains

Depends on your setup. Maybe %r is not, what you expect in this case. For
Postfix %r is $smtpd_sasl_local_domain. The "@domain.part" if the User sends
that as Username is included in %u.

--
        Andreas