Hi,
  I would like to check out if it is the autocreate patch's fault for this
situation.

So, do you have the createonpost option enabled in your imapd.conf???? Do
you get the same error if you disable it? Does the mailbox to which you
deliver the mail exist or is it created at that time?

Could you please enable debug level in the syslog and send the relevant
lines in your syslog?

Cheers,
Christos

Did you visit http://email.uoa.gr?