Hi!

I'm using cyrus on my servers, collecting SPAM mails in a core account
on a single machine. I would like to optimize the handling of this
mailbox.

Is there a simple way to script the deletion of mails in this box older
than 2month or so?

Second: I would appreciate to have folders in this mailbox which
represent a single day. As an option, this folder may be created moving
"todays mails" with a cron job in this adhoc-created folder...
First I took sieve trying to find a way to implement realtime-movement
based on incoming-date to this autocreate-folder. As I see, sieve is not
capable doing that due to several restrictions!

What's the most efficient way to implement this movement/deletion?
I script only in bash|perl on these systems.

Thanks for your advice.