Tassilo Horn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andrzej Adam Filip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> Could you recommend short "HOW TO" about linking specific external
>> article washing script to emacs/gnus menus?
>
> Something like this should work:

> (defun th-gnus-summary-pipe-message-through-foo ()
>   (interactive)
>   (gnus-summary-pipe-message "foo"))
>
> (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map (kbd "C-c p")
>             'th-gnus-summary-pipe-message-through-foo)
>
> Simply replace foo with your script.

1) Thanks, it delivers the gnus/emacs hook
   *exactly as originally requested* :-)
2) *Now*, I would like also to be able to filter/fix "Subject:"
   header in the script :-)

--
[pl>en Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : [EMAIL PROTECTED] : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Don't fear the pen. When in doubt, draw a pretty picture."