Eric Abrahamsen <e...@ericabrahamsen.net> schrieb am Do., 1. Aug. 2019,
22:43:

> physiculus <physicu...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Eric Abrahamsen <e...@ericabrahamsen.net> writes:
> >

> >> Is that the only label it shows? What else is in the assoc list?
> > It depends on the folder in Gmail.
> > Sometimes it shows ((X-GM-LABELS . "(\\Important \\Inbox)")) or
> > ((X-GM-LABELS . "(\\Inbox \\Sent \\Starred)"))
>
> And you're sure that you're opening a message that has some specific
> label defined on it?

Yes, because gmail show them and the code from Eric A. show them also.

I've also seen some indication that you might need to tell Gmail to
> specifically export your custom labels as flags (or folders?), do you
> see anything like that here:
>
> https://mail.google.com/mail/#settings/labels

Oh i cannot see any option to export there?

Otherwise, I'm fresh out of ideas! Sorry...

> >> And if you open the message and hit "t" (to toggle displaying all
> >> headers), what does the X-GM-LABELS header look like in the article
> >> buffer?
> >>
> > It didn't see this header...
>
> Oh I see, it's not an actual header, just something you can request from
> Gmail.

I don't understand this, because the code from Eric A. show them from
inside gnus.... Could you please explain?

Regards
Poul