physiculus writes:

> i set shr-use-fonts and shr-use-colors to t.

Ok, those are the defaults, so you had configured them previously, I
guess?

> but now the colors in html mails from other poeple are mostly terrible.
> too light or too dark, no real good mix.

Another good reason to discourage the use of HTML in email :-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of            Adam Sjøgren
  confusion of ideas that could provoke such a         a...@koldfront.dk

  • ... Adam Sjøgren
    • ... physiculus
      • ... Adam Sjøgren
        • ... physiculus
          • ... Adam Sjøgren
            • ... Physiculus
            • ... physiculus
              • ... physiculus
              • ... Adam Sjøgren
              • ... physiculus
              • ... Adam Sjøgren
              • ... Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader (in English)
    • ... Sharon Kimble