FWIW, I agree with Arash's sentiment. This, again, goes back to the
notion that a message without a Message-ID is (more or less) invalid.
Therefore any and all e-mail software (user agents and transport agents
alike) is disciplined to add a Message-ID to any message without one, to
avoid transferring invalid messages.

It boils down to Postel's principle: "Be liberal in what you accept, and
consevative in what you send!". ;-)

                                Cheers,
                                  /Liman

ar...@gnu.org 2023-12-11 07:35 [+0100]: