Lance
  I can bet I am wrong here but here goes nothing..... The default user is
hidden if have to go to folder options and choice show all files and just
copy a template user to the default user file.
  That is too easy so I know that can't be it now I am guessing you want to
setup a lab to just pick up the Proxy setting like with AD GPO from the
domain controller under AD sites and Services>
Default-first-site-name>Properties>Group policy(Tab)>Edit>User
Config>Windows settings> Internet net Explorer Maintenance>Connection> Proxy
setting or Auto browser config settings....????

 Maybe try this:
  Web proxy client config > Web browser setup like
http://ISA-SERVER:8080/array.dll?Get.Routing.Script file from the proxy.
Man I don't know better ask some one else.

Thanks
Rex Peterson
District Tech, Web Master,  A+
Rockwell City Lytton Schools