From: Vicki Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [info-tech] Questions of student email

Our school district is trying to decide which way is the best way to go as far as email for students.  I have heard that some schools have no email at all for the students.  How does this work.  We have talked about email for 8-12 graders, and no hotmail,etc.  My high school students would rather have hotmail, etc instead of the school email.

Give me some input as to what your school district does.

Thanks

Vicki Johnson
Technology Coordinator
Prairie Valley High School