Murrray-
What type of "benefits" are they looking at adding to your contract if you
go to that type.  (salary--per-diem, a nice boost, etc.; insurance; a car
would be nice:-); etc.)  I'm assuming your getting paid just a regular
teacher salary now . . . ?  Currently I am "half-time" tech and more than
half-time social studies with my prep being devoted to tech work.  I am on
the regular teacher pay schedule based upon my years of teaching.  I log my
hours during the summer, and get paid per-diem,  which I like because I
don't want to be here if I don't have to, especially during prime sunning
days.  However, during the school year I spend a lot of volunteer time in
the district . . .  I am intrigued with the "x" amount of days tacked on to
my contract, which would cover the after school/weekend stuff.   I would be
interested in what others have for contracts as well .  .  .
-Jackie Fonley
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.

> We've been looking at changing my contract with the school.
> Currently I'm half-time Special Ed and half-time Tech with Prep time
> used as tech time.  (How many more times can I use the the word time in
> a sentence?)  Schedule B pays out about $2,400.  The suggestion was made
> to drop Schedule B and just add 30 days (which some could cover weekends
> and holidays during the school year and using about 20 of them for the
> summer) to my assignment.  Any thoughts out there? I was pushing for a
> company car...
>
> Murray Gafkjen
> Clay Central Everly
>
> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server
> aea8.k12.ia.us]

> Archived messages from this list can be found at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]